Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE A1 is a series of gauges which need to be connected to Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
ADVANCE A1 is a series of premium models which contains a metallic tone dial plate with convex scales. It also provides a high visibility by using a low-reflection glass.
The numbers are not visible until the ignition is turned on.
- There are turbo 200kPa, turbo 300kPa, oil presure, fuel pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, and exhaust temperature in 60mm gauges. In addition, there is a 80 mm tachometer.
- The scales and pointer is white while ignition is off. The numbers light up after ignition is turned on.
- A low-reflection glass provides a high visibility.
- The metallic tone dial plate with concave scales and fine circular hairlines gives a premium texture.
- The mounting bracket fits in your dashboard and ADVANCE A1 by using the accessory cover.
Main specifications, functions, and features
- ADVANCE System
- ADVANCE Control Unit necessary
- Commercial attachment necessary
- Stepping motor: STS26/VS2
- Illumination color: white
- Illumination ON/OFF: interlocked with vehicle illumination switch
- LED illumination
- Indicator output
- Built-in indicators
- Driving data can be recorded & replayed
- Opening mode/Ending mode
- Size: 60mm/80mm tachometer
- Applicable number of cylinders: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
- Mounting bracket and cover attached
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common.
- Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit is necessary to operate ADVANCE A1 gauges.