Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF is gauge series which need to be connected to Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
ADVANCE BFs are electronic blacked out gauges which are high response and refined design. When the car is off they have a black face with no numbers on them. As soon as the car is turned on, the gauges light up and are in full affect.
- Turbo/boost/in-mani, oil press, fuel press, oil temp, water temp, exhaust temp, and tachometer are available.
- USDM models (Imperial unit) and JDM models (SI unit) are available.
- Illumination color: JDM models are white, amber red, and blue (The illumination color cannot be changed). USDM models are amber red.
- Size: all kinds of 60mm gauges and 80mm tachometer
- One ADVANCE Control Unit operates up to 7 gauges or displays in total.
Main specifications, functions, and features
- ADVANCE System
- ADVANCE Control Unit necessary
- Commercial attachment necessary
- Stepping motor: STS26/VS2
- Illumination color: white/amber red/blue (in USDM models, only amber red is available)
- Illumination ON/OFF: interlocked with vehicle illumination switch
- LED illumination
- Indicator output
- Built-in indicators
- Driving data can be recorded & replayed
- Opening mode/Ending mode
- Size: 60mm/80mm tachometer
- Applicable number of cylinders: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
- Mounting bracket attached
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common.
- Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit is necessary to operate ADVANCE BF gauges.