Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE CR is gauge series which need to be connected to Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
- Turbo/boost/in-mani, oil press, fuel press, oil temp, water temp, exhaust temp, and tachometer are available.
Color: White and black dials are available.
Size: 52mm and 60mm are available. (Only 60mm is available regarding turbo120kPa, in-mani, fuel press, exhaust temp, and tachometer.)
- Illumination color: Can be changed between two colors.
White dial: Blue/Amber red
Black dial: White/Amber red
- One ADVANCE Control Unit operates up to 7 gauges or displays in total.
Main specifications, functions, and features
- ADVANCE System
- ADVANCE Control Unit necessary
- Commercial attachment necessary
- Stepping motor: STS26/VS2
- Display color: dial white/black
- Illumination color: Black dial->white/red, White dial->blue/red
- Illumination ON/OFF: interlocked with vehicle illumination switch
- LED illumination
- Indicator output
- Built-in indicators
- Driving data can be recorded & replayed
- Opening mode/Ending mode
- Size: 52mm/60mm
- Applicable number of cylinders: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
- Mounting bracket attached
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common.
- Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit is necessary to operate ADVANCE CR gauges.