**MOUNTS NOW AVAILABLE IN BLACK ANODIZED FOR A MINIMAL UPCHARGE**
This is the second of two performance mount kits Hasport offers for K-series engine swaps into the 1996-2000 Honda Civic. This mount kit is designed to work with the rear cross member, steering rack, and lower control arms found on an EG/DC2 chassis. Karcepts highly recommends utilizing this mount kit over the EKK1 mount kit for the following reasons.
1. EKK2 mounts position the engine more towards the firewall for better weight distribution.
2. EKK2 mounts provide extra oil pan ground clearances compared to EKK1 mounts.
3. EKK2 mounts have a straighter axle angle in comparison to EKK1 mounts.
4. Because the engine sits more towards the firewall, there are much better clearances in the front of the vehicle for future modifications such as the use of an RBC intake manifold.
5. EKK2 mounts have dual height mounting points so the engine can be lowered for better clearance between the power steering pump and the hood.
Like All Hasport Mount Kits, it's designed using sophisticated CAD/CAM software.
This kit features:
Optimized engine placement for best axle alignment, ground and hood clearance.
Designed blending strength and style with a lifetime warranty for worry free use.
Four different bushing durometers for applications ranging from daily driver to 8 second drag car.
6061-T6 billet aluminum and powder coated steel construction.
Note: 62A, 70A, and 88A bushings are black in color while 94A bushings are red.
View the installation instructions for any potential install/fitment questions you may have:
EKK2 Installation Instructions